Martha Stewart knows no bounds. I consider her wellness project, Whole Living, one of the best beginner health resources out there.
Whole Living is regularly updated with recipes, fitness and motivation and topped off with a delightful scoop of innovation.
The Top 10 Tenets of Whole Living speak for themselves:
5. Laugh at yourself. You’re funny.
6. Nurture your spirit. It’s your source of strength.
7. Stay connected to the natural world. It will feed your soul.
8. Believe in yourself. Your intuition is rarely wrong.
9. It’s never too late to take the first step toward your aspirations.
10. What you pay attention to will thrive.